On average, Peace and Love Hospitals record 20 patients per month who need to undergo a biopsy to continue their treatment, this indicates that a total of 240 patients are seen annually for biopsy. Out of this number, only 30% of them can afford the cost of a biopsy procedure. The remaining 70% are unable to pay for the cost of the procedure. In respect of this, under the patient support program, we are seeking support on behalf of 20 needy patients.
Cost of Breast Cancer Diagnosis PER PATIENT before treatment.
Clinical Breast Examination + Registration
X-Ray, CT Scans
Cost of Breast cancer treatment in Ghana PER PATIENT.